www.flickr.com/photos/sarab_13 ALL MY PHOTOS!! Cool site on Benin to check out: http://benintourisme.com
THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE MINE PERSONALLY AND DO NOT REFLECT ANY POSITION OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT OR THE PEACE CORPS

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Leaving with my host dad on his moto


PC requires us to wear these nice helmets……et ils sont tres jolis n’est pas §

I am reading all of your posts--- thank u thank u thank u for all of the support and encouragement. It gives me a certain level of comfort when times are difficult and means so much.

I cant respond to them really because posting takes a lot of time itself; but please know this above and I love you all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You were talking about a Vespa while in benin ... so now you actually get to ride one! And oui... ze helmet is tres chique ... haute couture!
SWS

Wed Aug 30, 04:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home