www.flickr.com/photos/sarab_13 ALL MY PHOTOS!! Cool site on Benin to check out: http://benintourisme.com
THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE MINE PERSONALLY AND DO NOT REFLECT ANY POSITION OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT OR THE PEACE CORPS

Wednesday, November 21, 2007


A few of you have asked me to write again….guess that means the site isn’t as bad as I thought. ;-)

I’m not hiding, I’ve just been busy. But here is a photo of me hiding on the beach when I was with my parents. Hiding from the sun. I call it “Finding my precious slice of shade.”

I am fine and will write a ‘real’ entry soon. Thanks. Hope everyone is good.

Au revoir. Sara.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i love it! your "precious slice of shade" very funny!
oh! we got a cat! and betsy got a puppy! our kitten's name is Nixon and Betsy's puppy's name is frank - for FDR - Frank Danforth Richey. FUnny huh!? both presidents!! happy thanksgiving momma!

Sat Nov 24, 02:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home