www.flickr.com/photos/sarab_13 ALL MY PHOTOS!! Cool site on Benin to check out: http://benintourisme.com
THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE MINE PERSONALLY AND DO NOT REFLECT ANY POSITION OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT OR THE PEACE CORPS

Thursday, October 19, 2006












Where the house is located- feels very rural and I like it. The forest is so beautiful, as you can see here, and my walk to the office is a pleasure. The weather is always humid but usually stays in the 80’s or low 90’s, so bearable. The afternoons can get pretty uncomfortable with the hot sun but you can usually avoid it. The evenings are most beautiful with amazing sunsets and starry skies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Professor Steffen Schmidt said...

Wow this is a cocoanut plantation! I hate repeat this but LOOKS JUST LIKE the Cauca Valley in Colombia where I grew up! Very nice. I am surprised the tems are moderate. that's good. Do you have a tan! ??

LOL

Sat Oct 21, 06:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home