www.flickr.com/photos/sarab_13 ALL MY PHOTOS!! Cool site on Benin to check out: http://benintourisme.com
THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE MINE PERSONALLY AND DO NOT REFLECT ANY POSITION OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT OR THE PEACE CORPS

Friday, November 17, 2006

If you wish to send me something for Christmas please also consider donating to the kids i will soon be working with or to my future projects – so you can hold off on those care packages and after you have financially survived the holidays; I will have some project by then where you could help me fundraise. THANKS!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara --

J'aime bien ton blog! And, I'd love to send a care package after the holidays. Just let me know what you need most (office supplies, toothbrushes, art supplies, whatever!) and how to get it to you, and I'll see what I can arrange.

Sat Nov 18, 03:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara: I am so proud of what you are doing and I miss you very much. Can't wait to see you when you return. Love, Grandma

Tue Nov 21, 08:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home